Share with friends
Question of the day !
Iceland Hunting a Premier Outdoor Sports Company - Hunting in Iceland
Iceland Premier Hunting offers great opportunities to hunt within Iceland, whilst in the company of skilled hunters. Our guides are very experienced and our prime goal is to offer hunting tours of outstanding quality.
Hunting in Iceland has only recently been embraced by foreign sportsmen and the quality of hunting is better than most people expect. The vast, wild and unspoilt landscape of Iceland provides the ideal conditions for various game, including ptarmigan and reindeer. There are also large flocks of geese that gather in the autumn on fields and mountain sides, before migrating to the south where they dwell for the winter period.
Our hunting tours are well organised and our primary goal is for our customers to be totally satisfied by the time they return home. Full board tours with Iceland Premier Hunting include accommodation, expericenced guides, transport and hunting licenses.
At Iceland Premier Hunting, we always welcome our guests uopn arrival at Keflavik International Airport, and ensure our guides stay with hunters during the whole tour.
Our tours in 2013
1. Reindeer Hunting from July 15th to September 15th
2. Salmon and trout fishing from May to end of September
3. Goose Hunting from August 20th to end of November
4. Sea angling from May to September
5. Ptarmigan hunting from end of October to end of November but dates cannot be confirmed untill September